Saturday 9 June 2012

Starting Writting On note book.

Well,stop bloging because i started writting on notebook ,its interesting because we can wright in any way ,from left to right and top to bottom or reverse is also true. TYPING on device make me annoying,cause haven't know how to type fast.Days are going well, haven't use my facebook account since 9th of may.Almost month passed away,but there is not a single day i try to forgot my id.But i control it,when desire is on their high level. Its crazy to do,i want to talk my friends ,but friends didn't gave me any type of support ,when i failed the exam,i can't watch Television, i can't make food for my own,just having permission for playing at sports complex, i playing at least 3 sport daily , table tennis , basket ball and then Badminton.Yet a cricket tournament is going on , whom i hate ,because when our tournament came its not like as spectacular as it.All elders insist on cricket,whom i like to watch but not to play.i said it injury sport.cricketer got good friendship with doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment