Wednesday 16 May 2012

Confessions

1.I was bullied infinite times ,when i was small being fatty
2.Even though i have many friends to say,but in actual i don't have one.Just to say mean ,friends shakes hands well to me ,but they never taken care of my any decision.They never ever try to give me a special place in their life.
3.[sports]I'm sad when selector choosing their team and i'm neglected irritatably.When any of their guy came late,they always choose him.And exploit me.
4.I Can't able to beat the best one.If i will(almost impossible) ,i still remains sad.This shows life without friend.
5.i have best friends but their is age difference problem.I always face it,in every step ,so can't meet them sometimes almost month.
6.THE Most biggest huge and a strange difficulty is ,i can't capable to control my anger.i sometimes i yelled at persons far big than me.

felt shame ,so no more.Its like i'm describing about a devil.(out of order)

No comments:

Post a Comment