Thursday 21 June 2012

MY STATUS

In april i reach 17 in age.And after that i got many huge shocks. My mom got breast cancer and doctor said it takes 6 to 7 months to cure it completely.another shock my mom and dad got is i failed my ANNUAL exam ,school principal said i have to repeat my grade again.i'm loosing my all my confidence,i thought due to using internet or facebook,because previous year i won't learn anything i just did facebooking.so,at home tensions are high,mom regularly go hospital,5 times in week to get radio therapy. So,its 45km away from home it means 90km dialy,hence mom did not capable to do basic works of home.i want to help my mom and dad but everytime i promised myself i'll do,but when need to action i brokened the promise.Today i promised dad i'll attend coaching but fails too,its 11:05am and i haven't bath yet,i'm just using my internet accounts.My inner nasty men is winning and my soul &mind is loosing their confidence. What to do don't know,just need someone's closer advice and huge support.

No comments:

Post a Comment